With any use of services provided by MKhost you agree without any restrictions to all terms and conditions outlined below. Please read carefully all segments of these terms of service as they accentuate your rights, legal obligations and restrictions.
Short description of terms
- 1. Any kind of spamming is prohibited.
- 2. MKhost services must not be exploited for illegal trade - selling, buying or bidding and extortion of any illegal things, including piracy, illegal substances, weapons, etc.
- 3. Pornographic contents are permitted if they meet the pornography criteria and do not violate existing laws.
- 4. Speech / language displayed on websites or domains that promotes hatred and discrimination in any way is not allowed.
- 5. Any distribution of material that violates copyrights or rights of registered marks is prohibited and the user will be removed immediately if spotted by MKhost’s administrators.
- 6. All users if considered as MKhost service abusers, or if associated with illegal activities, are subjected to surveillance and control by authorized persons - MKhost administrators or authorized persons from government institutions.
- 8. MKhost’s clients agree that they won’t take any measures against MKhost in any case.
Detail condition description
- 3. You agree in the process of initial and all other additional registrations for using MKhost services to provide valid and correct information. You also agree that if there is a change in the required registration information you will notify MKhost on time.
- 4. After debt payment for using the services or after the activation of your status as a MKhost client based on prior contract, you will be provided with the instructions for services use. Instructions will include your username and password. You are responsible to keep submitted information confidential and not share them with anyone. You are also responsible for all activities coming from that username unless established otherwise. You also agree to notify MKhost’s administrators on email@example.com if you notice any suspicious activities, especially those including your username and password.
- 5. Depending on delivered or contracted services enabled for use, you agree to respect set rules and not exceed or overload agreed specifications, including the amount of information transmitted through communication channels (bandwidth), the number of email user names, web and mail space available for use, etc. If there is an additional contract with MKhost on possible exceeding, you agree to respect it and settle your obligations as claimed in the contract.
- 6. MKhost agrees to accept pornographic contents if they meet legal criteria such as the intended audience for pornographic contents to be eighteen (18) years old or above, the contents not to include materials of persons under eighteen (18) years of age, etc. Customers are obligated before publication of pornographic materials to further check the source as well as its data. MKhost is not responsible for violation of legal norms by the clients and agrees that if illegal content is found it is obligated to remove it as quickly as possible and suspend the client without prior notice.
- 7. You as a client of MKhost services also agree not to provide or work with illegal content, or content that violates the copyrights or other rights, including, but not limited to digital audio / visual files, run files, archive files and all other types of files and material resources. You also commit that you will not perform any kind of illegal trade of any legal or illegal resources through MKhost services.
- 8. You commit to take into consideration local, state and international laws and respect them when posting any kind of data through MKhost services.
- 9. MKhost also reserves the right to take appropriate measures against users who will use MKhost services in allowing access to illegal contents.
- 10. You also agree that you will not threaten or collect confidential information on other users, MKhost or any other person or organization. Users also commit to respect the privacy rights of MKhost, other MKhost clients and all stakeholders.
- 12. You agree not to use the services for storing and distributing malicious codes, scripts and any other type of malicious software that may lead to the creation of software or hardware errors, reduce the speed of computer’s operation, or in any way jeopardizing the safety systems of MKhost, clients or other persons and organizations.
- 13. You agree that you won’t try an illegal access to authorized and trusted parts of other MKhost users or MKhost in any way.
- 14. You, by using MKhost services agree to post contents that will not discriminate in any way and will not be offensive.
- 15. You agree that you won’t use MKhost services for distribution of junk email or any other similar material. You also commit to use IRC services according to the given rules in the initial registration.
- 17. You commit that you won’t use MKhost services on false and fraudulent activities in no case.
- 18. MKhost in order to provide quality services to its clients distributes customer and technical support 24 hours a week. The distribution of this support is MKhost’s self initiative and MKhost is not obligated to deliver it 24 hours.
- 19. Using MKhost hosting services for IRC (Internet Relay Chat) is prohibited and the use of services involving IRC is permitted only on special MKhost servers and services that state and allow that.
- 20. By using MKhost services, you agree that if any misunderstandings, inconvenience and disharmony arise from the use of services MKhost is not responsible in any way.
- 21. MKhost allows data storage and creation of backup. Currently our backup servers create daily, weekly and monthly versions of the data on your hosting space. In case you need data recovery, MKhost may provide this, but it does not guarantee for the data. MKhost performs sites backup but does not guarantee that your content will be returned in case of any disaster (meaning: hacking your site - in whole or in part of the contents, yours inadvertently data deleting from the site, non authorized entering in your hosting creating contents’ damage, failure of MKhost’s software or hardware servers which can cause data lose - partially or completely).
- 22. After the expiry of the time period for using MKhost services, if you want to continue that period, the payment is made until the day or on the day of expiry. After expiry of the using deadline or contract extension, MKhost without any prior notice suspends or cancels offered services. During this process all your data and files, logs, emails, websites, etc. can be completely erased.
- 23. For any damage to your business due to current, partial or complete failure of services MKhost does not undertake any responsibility.
- 24. MKhost can restore the backup from a certain time period at the request of the client, only if they pay 2,000 denars + 18% VAT for the service: restoring data from the backup server. If after the return of backup data, the customer is not satisfied with the situation, MKhost undertakes no responsibilities and the previously paid amount is non refundable. If the web hosting is turned off due to unpaid bills and if the client wants to take the files and data from his site, he must pay 2,000 denars + 18% VAT for the service. MKhost does not guarantee about the data that will be sent after service payment and the paid funds are non refundable.
- 25. If due to some conditions, a monthly backup of precisely defined files is requested (and not complete backup of the web hosting). the client is obligated to pay 990 denars + 18% VAT
- 26. Discounts for purchasing/renewing a particular service can't be combined into one. If a potential client has available various possibilities of discounts (discount coupon, ongoing promotion from MKhost, etc), only one can be chosen.
- 27. If the hosting is purchased on a monthly level, the hosting migration (from other hosting provider to MKhost, or from MKhost to other hosting provider) costs 990 denars + 18% VAT for one time only. Additional support which is not connected with server issues costs 990 denars + 18% VAT.
- 28. The maximum number of emails sent from a domain registered in MKhost within 1 hour is 250 messages. All messages sent through this number will not be sent and will be placed in line.
Terms on Macedonian domains
- 1. Newly ordered Macedonian domains (with extension: .mk, .com.mk, .net.mk, .inf.mk, .org.mk, .edu.mk ) are registered upon submitted domain registration request and upon its payment.
The request on domain registration is submitted by the registrant in MKhost upon his free choice. The request is submitted on a form published on the MKhost website containing: registrant’s data, domain data, contacts data, names of name servers on which the domain is placed and the signature of the applicant. When the application is submitted electronically, then it is signed with an electronic signature in accordance with regulations for electronic signature. The registrant is responsible for the accuracy of the data in the application and authenticity of the presented documentation attached to the application.
- 2. The right to register a primary .mk domain according extensions (secondary domains) have:
- - The right to register .mk domain have all individuals and legal entities.
- - The right to register gov.mk domain have: state bodies in Republic of Macedonia, institutions and other organizations established by the Constitution of Republic of Macedonia and the law as well as public enterprises and local self- government units and the City of Skopje.
- - The right to register edu.mk domain have: educational and research institutions, foreign educational organizations that have a license to perform educational and scientific research etc.
- - The right to register org.mk domain have: nonprofit organizations, civic associations and foundations, political parties, unions, public health institutions, funds, foreign embassies, foreign nonprofit organizations which according international agreement or under law are allowed to carry out nonprofit activity.
- - The right to register com.mk, net.mk, inf.mk have: trade companies, individuals registered for performing independent activity, persons with public authorizations, these persons chambers, unions, financial organizations.
- 3. The number of domains that can be registered by one registrant is unlimited. Domain names are registered for a period of one to ten years, with a possibility of extension after the registration period ends.
- 4. The domain name contains the following elements and must meet the following criteria:
- - to be consisted of letters from the English alphabet (small and capital letters are not distinguished), numbers from 0 to 9 and the sign „-“ (dash)
- - to be consisted of at least 1 (one) up to 63 (sixty-three) characters, while the first and last character must not be "-" (dash)
- - consistently two characters "-" (dash) must not appear. Domain’s name must be in accordance with these positive legal regulations and general ethical moral principles actually it must not be offensive for third parties.
- 5. The domain’s name must not be equal to a trade mark, name, brand etc., except if the client that wants to register a domain owns the trade mark, name, brand, etc., nor contain names that according to the existing regulations in the R.M require the approval of a competent authority for the use of those names, unless in cases where the name is contained in the registered name of the client’s company (if legal entity) the domain or client.
- 6. Deleting domain:
Domain Registration may be canceled in the following cases:
- - The registrant acts opposite this Rule Book
- - The registrant in writing requested the cancellation of domain registration
- - Domain registrant does not settle or does not complete his payment commitments on time
- - The registrant in the registration process gave false or inaccurate data and documentation
- 7. Domain’s protected period
If the domain is not renewed until the date on which the registration expires, it enters the protected period of 120 days and during that time changes in domain’s data can’t be made.
If the domain is not renewed in the first 60 days of the protected period, the domain is deleted but it can’t be registered by another registrant. After the expiry of protected period of 120 days, the domain is deleted and it can be registered again by another registrant.
- 8. The domain’s registrant may cancel the right to use the domain by a statement. At the time of making the statement in MKhost, the domain is deleted and is free for registration by another person.
- 9. MKhost can’t guarantee the validity of a specified domain name. This means that if the domain ordered by the client is displayed as free for registration, and it is not free in the Macedonian registrar for any reason, MKhost undertakes no liability and is obligated to inform the client that the ordered domain can’t be registered. In this case the client is obligated to seek annulment of the order and funds refund or notify MKhost that wants to register another domain name.
- 10. MKhost undertakes no responsibility if any technical or other problems with the Macedonian Registry (Marnet) occurs disabling the work and function of the Macedonian domains.
- 11. If the client ordered and paid for the registration of a particular domain name, and meanwhile the same domain name is registered by a third party, MKhost undertakes no responsibility and shall notify its client. The client in this situation is obligated to request cancellation of the order for the specific domain and reimbursement, or choose another domain name.
- 12. MKhost reserves the right to change the cost of registration and the cost to renew the domain name at any time without prior notice.
- 13. MKhost upon its free will can notify the client some time before the domain’s expiry or send notifications prior to expiration in order the client to perform domain renewal on time. But the client should have the overall responsibility for the expiration date and he should renew it before expiration, if he decides to renew the domain.
- 14. In the case of objection of third parties or in case of a dispute between a third party and the domain’s user, resulting from domain’s names misuses described in the preceding points MKhost bears no responsibility towards the parties of the dispute and refers them to a dispute settlement.
- 15. Change and amendment of these conditions can be carried out at any time.